Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Boaz

How prioritize my new rig?

I have recently decided that I would rejoin FS.I want to fly FSX, but what keeps me a bit off the thought, is the performance hit that FSX takes on the system. Hence why I would like to get your advice on my proposed system build upThis is my proposed system: * Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 Case * Thermaltake Toughpower 700W PSU * ASUS P5N-D * Intel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That list looks fine, hopefully you can overclock that processor a little.I'd rather build my own, but how much do they want for that one you list?If you build it your own you can buy a nice cooler and really crank that cpu upwards.

>That list looks fine, hopefully you can overclock that>processor a little.>>I'd rather build my own, but how much do they want for that>one you list?>>If you build it your own you can buy a nice cooler and really>crank that cpu upwards.If only I knew how! I have never tried to overclock a CPU, and I am not comfortable with the thought of attempting to do so, but I could learn I guess. tomshardware.com does actually have a guide... BUT STILL, YIKES!