Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest scoeva

Benchmark Results

Hello,I just downloaded a program called Flusifix V6.5 for FS9. It comes with a benchmarking tool that tests your system, reports the result, and then gives you a list of comparable systems with the same results.I was not happy with the results(if the results are reliable). Currently I have an AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.0 GHZ, A-Data 2047MB Ram 800Mhz, Sapphire ATI Radeon 4850 512MB, Win XP Pro SP2. The system that it compared my results to was an AMD 2800+, 1024MB Ram, GForce 5900FX 256MB, Win XP. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please note that I consider myself technically challenged when it comes to stuff like this.:-rollThanks Scott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Or you could just install FS9 and see that it runs well :)I have a comparable system you to yours and it runs FS9 very well. It only gets bogged down with heavy clouds and the LevelD 767 in NYC

I am running FS9 and it runs great as well, except for a few stutters here and there. But, I was under the impression that with the low results that I got from the benchmark utility that maybe I should be expecting even better performance than what I already have and that maybe something was not set up correctly with my system.