Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

Video tip?

Hi guysD/L a file last night from here called ebchlc05.zip by a Swiss chap called Ernst Bosshard.I have not in fact installed it yet because I became fascinated by a tip in his read me file which sent me off to Germany to try to decipher an article on tweaking your nvidia card. There are some screenshots that help and I do feel that the new settings have improved the distant clarity issue for me. I have a P4 2.66 Hz, 512 MB,GF Ti 4200 128MB. However I am not very scientific in my approach these days and I am hoping that some of you guys who are more inclined to experiment than me will have a look at this and report back. It would also help if somebody could perhaps provide a translation of the article (I may have read it backwards):-lol Danke und aufwiedersen!!!!!!

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Where's the article?

Hi there Stratus_FractusYou could have looked in the zipdive of the file I mentioned but here is the address for the article:- www.jobia.de/ and look for item 5.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Sorry, I jumped ahead a little. It's a little long for me to translate, but go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and enter the site's URL. It should give you a half decent translation.