Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobie1244

Flight Factory Lear 35...

Guest byoung

Anybody purcahse this A/C? I hear that the only shortcoming is the Panel (or lack of one since it uses the standard FS 2K2 Lear Panel)Barry

Guest Kobie1244

I got it! I think that it was worth the $10 that they were asking for. Sure it doesn't have panel, but that is the least of my worries. I'm sure that somebody, if FFS doesn't release one, will make a halfway decent panel for the Lear 35. The model has alot of cool features, and to me, that makes up for the panel not being there with it. I spend most of my time flying outside of the aircraft anyways. I know that other sim-pilots are different with their flying technics. I think that the model is right on! The only thing...... it doesn't have a panel. Big deal!You have me as a customer FFS!!!Keep 'em coming!Kobie :-wave

Im thinking about getting this Learjet 35, just not sure yet.If you want a very good Learjet 35 panel, look in the avsim files for one made by Jorge Salas. It's the panel I'm using for my FFG Learjet 35.

Guest Kobie1244

Thanks Man....... going to check it out!