Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

TU-154B-2?

Has anyone managed to load the Tuplelov 154 B-2 version ok?I have followed all the instructions and the aircraft shows in the selection box.The FS9 crashes when I try to load it back to the 'Create a flight' page.Any idea's from successful pilots welcome?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have even tried to load it with 'Add On Manager' and still FS9 crashes?There must be something missing maybe?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

About which Tu-154 you talk about ? The actual Project Tupolev Tu-154 V9.3.3. or the old model (with VC) here from the AVSIM library ?Anyway, just as a shoot in the blue, make sure you have an entry fssound.dll=1 in the OLDMODULES section of your fs9.cfg. If the OLDMODULES section does not exist, simply create it.Mike

>About which Tu-154 you talk about ? The actual Project>Tupolev Tu-154 V9.3.3. or the old model (with VC) here from>the AVSIM library ?>>>MikeIts the latest one. I had no problem with the first.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

The model I'm having problems with is the 'ANTK Tupelov' Which is the 'TU154B-2' It shows in the select an aircraft page but FS9 CTD when you select it!!??All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

This is my first attempt at something Russian. Im pretty good with my PMDG, PSS, LDS, and Flight1 aircraft, but this one has me stumped. I need to find a good english manual, I can't even start the engines yet!Not a reader of Russian either, so I can't read the panel and kinda work it out.Personally didn't have any problems making it work, I just installed the previous version (about 54mb filesize) and then ran the 9mb update file.These russian birds seem harder to fly than the western planes. Seems an extra two people would come in handy.

Hi,not sure if you found it already and it's not good, but there's a 165 pages english manual included, see /project tupolev/documents. Chapter 5.3. (pages 24-33) guides you through engine and system startup and a circling around your home airport.At our forum you can find some quickstart screenshots, where you just have to "work through numbers" for engine start, look for quickstart.zip attached in this thread : http://www.protu-154.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1121Mike

If anyone still does not understand how to operate the Tu-154B2 after reading the manuals email me (nikolai07@gmail.com) for help.

Hi!You must have the latest versuion of FSUIPC.dll in the modules directory installed!The TU-154 is such a beautiful model, I love to fly with it :-)

Stefan,the latest update (version 9.5.2) is FSUIPC free. You no longer need it, and the FSUIPC associated problems that some people had experienced should hopefuly be cured now//Michael