Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

start position -how do I set it to be the same

OK, I did this once, but now can't remember how to set my start up position. I remember taxing into position, seting up my panel settings, then saving this information by a series of key strokes. The next time I started the sim, I was at that point. Problem is I can't remember the key strokes to save the parameters.Thanksjim

After setting up your plane the way you want it and where you want it, hit the semi-colon key; In the dialogue box that comes up name the flight, put in a description if you want, (optional), then click the check box that says, "Make this the default flight". Save it and the next time you start, there you will be.You can do the same thing, by going to the menu, clicking FlightsSave Flight.

WB5OKJThanks for the info. I'am not surprised that I did not remember the the semi-colon solution, however I am surprised that I did not figure out the menu save option!Thanks again,W6HXW