Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

Screenshot

Can someone tell me when I hit "print screen" button on keyboard where can I then find screenshot (pic)(in which sub/folder).I use Win XP Home.I know this is a stupid question but can someone help me please.Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good eveningIt's quite simple really.After hitting the "print screen" key you can either wait until FS has finished or minimise the programme. Then go to the start menu, click on all programmes, then accesories, then paint. Once "paint" has opened, press on "edit" and you should see "paste" highlighted. Click on this and your screenshot should be there. You can then save it in any form or where ever you like. Hope this helps.Colin

Well, the screenshot is captured in the Windows "clipboard", so I don't know that you can go into the filing system to find the image. What you need to do then is launch any graphics editing program (even MS Paint will work) and then simply go to ===>edit===>paste in the pulldown menus (alternatively you can use V to paste). This will then paste the image into your graphics program where you can either save it as is or start editing the image.Good luck....

Download fsscreen from the library...create a folder on your desktop named screenshots...put fsscreen in this folder...when you hit print screen all your screenshots will be in that folder.Mark Leegard

FSScreen is a great little utility. As Mark mentioned, all you have to do is run it in the background (takes up next to no CPU recources) and hit your Print Srceen key. FSScreen saves it in the folder of your choice (the folder in which the FSScreen.exe is in is where it svaes the pictures). All you have to do is covert them to jpeg and resize them in any photo editing program (such as Photoshop.)You can find FSScreen by Matthias Holzer under the filename of "fsscreen.zip" right here in the AVSIM File Library.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Tester-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 42.01 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!