Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

CONCORDE QUESTION

Hi !! I bought the boxe version of concorde. I tried it and i noticed that when i put and external view the autopilot disconnect. Thn i tried to land on LIMC and i set th eradio bnav 1 and the cdi showed me i was centered with the runway but actualythe lane was following a path betwen the runways and not alligned to it. The last thing is I ordered the product last week and i dont know if it is updated with the fde patch. I tried the ask the same question on justflight forum but it is a moderated forum so moderated that in 24 hours i didnt even see my post on the forum. so i deceided to ask it here.Thank you for ur helpAlfredo

Hi As noone can tell me how come the autopilot disangange switching inot the outside view. I ask another question hoping in one answer.In the INS i was inserting the coordinates of the tutorial and i didnt have any problem for the first 5 points. For example N490190 E 0011325 )EVX I Inserted N 49019 E 1132 when i had to insert the coordinates of N493000 W0080000 (RATKA) and n500000 W0120000 I inserted N 49300 w 8000 and n 50000w120000 anyway the problem at the end is that for the waypoint from 9 on the plane didnt follow the route i wanted even trying to change the coordinates format. How do i need to insert them? Thank You Alfredo

Guest Phoenix_7

never seen or heard of anyone having problems with AP disconnecting?try and update to the latest version of fsuipc9 I believe is the limit, you then need to start again, it's in the manualJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Fsuipc is updated to the last version. Then i didnt ask how many waypoint u can insert as i already know that the maximum waypoint is 9 and then u need to insert the other. I just asked with what dormat u insert the coordinates as the coordinates i worte in my post gave me a distance between two waypoint of 2000 nm when in real wewre about 50 nm.

Alfredo,You're entering the waypoint lat/lon incorrectly. N490190 is not a valid latitude. If it's N49 degrees 1.9 minutes it should be entered as N49019. Don't add another zero at the end. Similarly E0011325 sounds like E 1 degree 13.25 minutes and that should be entered as E001132.A waypoint of N50 degrees, W12 degrees would be entered as N50000 W012000.Hope that helps.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I had that "AP disconnect" problem when going to oustide view. For some reason, one of my joystick button triggered the corresponding command. I solved it by setting the "Autopilot Instinctive Disconnect Button" to "none" under Joystick/Button in the PSS Concorde panel Config utility (look in your "Start/Phoenix Simulation Software/Concorde 2004" menu). For the INS Lat/Long entries, you must enter all digit even if it is 0. The digits will scroll left as you enter the next ones. Don't forget to start with N, S, E or W then the digits.N45:10.0 would be entered with the following sequence: N45100 then INSERT. Always verify the resulting entry before proceeding with the next one.Best regards,

Normand

Intel i7 14700K @ 5.6 GHz / Asus ROG STRIX Z790E Wi-Fi / 32GB DDR5 6400 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 1000 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 11

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.