Sign in to follow this  
Gregone

Screen Shots From My Around the FSWorld in Concorde

Hi Everyone,Iam about halfway in my around the world Flight in Concorde I have put up some pics, of the First Leg of this flight From Heathrow to Hong Kong.I was really suprised how well the Concorde came up with night Lighting Effects. I have included in this post a link to my web site. I hope you enjoy or if have not had a chance to see the Concorde in Fs well here is your chance. Anyway will post more picsFrom Sydney and Honolulu as soon as I get time. Cheers Greg Bisset YSSYhttp://members.optusnet.com.au/~mrg/

GregNice pics. Its been a while since i flew the pss Concorde, so i gave it a go again. Since i changed my joystick set-up to the Saitek x52 the Concorde is now even better to fly by hand.I have even been practicing landing at the Old kai Tak in the Concorde.... now that is worth watching on replay.Peter

Peter Schluter

Peter Thank you I thought the pics were pretty good,well the Concorde is aAircraft that I think you get value and fun from, you really have to get to do a lot of hours in it to really understand its working. Any way having said that I must admit that I hardley ever use my joystick I love to watch the Aircraft contolled by auto flightright down to the landing. I really think its so great to think youfly along at Mach2 in the Concorde then have it Auto land at 160 ktsnever ceases to amaze me! By the way I used to do a lot of landingsat the old Kai Tak in 747-400 and yes if you have Kai Tak scenery by Flightsoft is really is great to fly. Cheers Greg Bisset YSSY

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.