Sign in to follow this  
A320driver

A320 AUTOPILOT ISSUES

Lately, whenever I load the A320, after takeoff & during climb, when the autopilot is engaged the aircraft nosedives. The only way to stop the dive is to disengage the autopilot. During these times I have tried to change its heading using the heading control (after "pulling" it out) but there is no response. It appears that the autopilot is inactivated completely, on but not really working. Wonder if the FS9 update plays a part, as this was not a problem before the FS9 update. Any ideas?

Regards,

Joe Esposito

only thing I can think of is fsuipc 'technical' tab - ensure 'disc elev trim for a/p' is unchecked.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest acva076

Had the same problem after the update. I think I fixed it.- Clicked "OFF" the following in the Technical page of FSUIPC, all of which were turned ON before.1. Discon elev trim axis for AP2. Enable V/S sign correction3. Smooth IAS for external programsI have only flown once since then. I hope this is the solution, and not some fluke.Jana Kankesan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.