Sign in to follow this  
jcboliveira

Serverinfo - Pilot's remarks

Is there somewhere an abbreviation list where on can find info regarding the abbreviations in Servinfo's Pilot's remarks ? If you open the specific pilot's folder, you might find: +VFPS+/V/RMK/ACKD MET/NOTAM OPRor +VFPS+/T/or CONC/H-SIRXY/S REG/GBOAD SEL/BDAK ACCELPT 46NM> MERLY DOF/100103H-SXRWY/C REG/GBNWX SEL/AGHL RMK/AGCS equipped TCAS equippedTFFIV SEL/FPDH RMK VIP2AS-WXREYou shall not explain these letters in detail, but please point me to a place where I can learn myself what they mean....Thanks - J

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Some you can find at http://flysouth.org/icao-rm.htm Some of Remarks are vatsim Flight plan filling system like /V indicating voice. Others are VA specific. Personally I use REG=registration;OPR=VA name, indicating that is a schedulled VA flight.SEL=Selcal if it is an Oceanic flight;V = indicating voice;Sometime stupid things like RMK (Remarks) Mother in law on board.I used to put callsign but now servinfo as the information. my va ICAO is RZO so this prevented the controllers to call Romeo Zulu Oscar instead of Air AzoresJos