Sign in to follow this  
Guest simtim

Frontier Airlines A319CFM Repaints

Guest simtim

Hi Everyone!I'm in the process of repainting a number of Frontier Airlines Airbus 319's liveries for the PSS A320 Pro package. The first two are now available in the "User Edits" portion of the Phoenix Simulation Software web site. They are the "Otter" (N935FR) and "Baby Lynx" (N934FR).These are the first Frontier repaints I've seen for PSS that have the newer motto "A whole different animal" onboard instead of the old "The Spirit of the West." These were made with the official paint kit available from PSS. I hope you enjoy them!As of today (January 21) the link for the "Baby Lynx" does not appear to function because I think the name of the file was entered incorrectly. I've written PSS support about this, and I'm sure it will be corrected shortly.- Tim

Guest simtim

The link on the PSS web site for the "Baby Lynx" has now been repaired! Enjoy!

Hi Tim, I am having a hard time getting the Repaint instructions towork properly (for me). If it's not too much trouble can you tell me the easiestway to accomplish a repaint > what programs to use, in whatorder and how to properly save the file. I've tried savingmy file "as instructed" in 32 bit with alpha, but I am missingsomething somehow. FYI, I know Photoshop quite well and have also used DXTbmpsuccessfully on other projects (although there is no mentionusing it in the PSS tutorial).Thanks,Ken Boardman FFT114

Ken Boardman

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.