Sign in to follow this  
crash_continental

Some autopilot questions

Not sure, even after reading through the manual, if I have a grasp on this autopilot thing. Wondering if anyone can help?Okay, taking off. I set my initial power to take-off my pressing (numpad) + twice.I would like to set my own speed (200kts) and altitude with V/S mode engaged. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.I know for autothrottle after take off I have to hit the (numpad) - to engage climb power and allow me to edit the speed by right clicking (pulling) the speed knob. This usually works, but not always. What are the constraints on this?Right-clicking (pulling) on the V/S knob, with an altitude set in the ALT box to the left, sometimes brings up the V/S number and sometimes does not. What are the constraints on this.I am not setting a vertical profile in my flightplan because I want to be able to follow the FS2004 ATC instructions.Thanks in advance for any help rendered...

I don't know, really. I downloaded it off the site not more than two weeks ago and it recognized and installed into my FS2004 folder. Would it be included in this?If not, where would I find it. I looked for one on the PSS website when I first installed the bird, just in case, and didn't run across one.

AFAIK it isn't included by default.Log on with your account in the PSS site, you'll find on the left the menu. Click on "support" then "product fixes". You'll find a "mouse flicker" patch for the Airbus Pro. Be sure to follow the instructions to install it.CiaoStefano

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.