Sign in to follow this  

My Airports are on Plateaus

Can someone provide me with some help? I flew into Denver this week and noticed that KDEN appeared to be on a plateau about 200 ft above the rest of the scenery. Today, I flew into KABQ and had the same experience. Both airports are the default FS2002 airports. I have FScene winter textures & FSGenesis mesh for the US. I just yesterday downloaded the FSGenesis Beta6 Landclass update but had the DEN problem before that. Could the problem be that I also have Eddie Denny's mesh further down the Scenery chain? (Just thought of that).Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. :-waveSteve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I also use fsgenesis mesh and since I installed it, lots of changes happened.Houses etc. sticking out of hills/mountainsAirports/lakes on plateausFloating treesGrass where concrete should be on terminalsRivers along the side of mountainsAfter searching I found that there is not much that can be done about these things.(I know about reloading the scenery during flight to fix the floating trees, but who wants to constantly do that?)About the airports on plateaus, this is a limitation by MS and has something to do with the fact that airports must be absolutely level.The mesh just improves the overall experience so much more that I decided to live with the drawbacks.If anyone knows any fix of these problems, I'd appreciate it.