Sign in to follow this  
darian

violent pitching on A320

could be numerous factors, first trim pitch to -1.8UP before takeoff, second make sure you start flight with default flt w/ cessna at KSEA, hope that helps.

Guest ktaliana

Thanks but it is actually the rapid banking in Autopilot navigation and the violent behaviour when Approach mode is armed that is annoying. The plane rapidly levels to reduce speed or rapidly banks to next waypoint enroute.Both banking and levelling should be smoother. (in real aircraft you would frighten the passengers to death)I mean the plane behaves like an aerobatic plane or like a Cessna prop with 2 jet engines.Ken

i heard in another post you can adjust the bank/pitch rates via the FMS but you have to do it for every flight. im gonna try it tomorrow.

I asked this question acouple of years ago. PSS never did, answer.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest ktaliana

Hello to everyone.I have owned this product for nearly a year now. No matter how I fly (and have tried numerous methods) I always have violent, excessive bankings and pitching. The most annoying are when enabling the Autopilot after take off when the plane starts to follow the flightplan fixes and when Activating the approach phase (the aircraft pitches up or down violently to slow the speed. Also when putting on the airbrakes the plane movements are excessive.Are there any ideas that would fix these? PLEASE?KennethMAlta

Guest NormanB

Dave,The search button is your friend. Rob (vrandar) has answered that very question numerous times here.Darian even refers to it in the post you have replied to.

Darien,Did you mange it? After reading your post I scoured the MCDU and could not find any adjustment?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Well, I read all the threads contained in the search Norman, about the right clicking while in the 'INIT' page etc. but, still no answers are there?I know that it's a bit late now to expect improvements but how come the 'Beta' testers missed this one?

Dave Taylor gb.png

i was able to right click the INIT page but now I forgot what values I should enter. what are the values to enter to soften the pitch/bank rates ?

Guest NormanB

>I know that it's a bit late now to expect improvements but how>come the 'Beta' testers missed this one?Before my time Dave so cant comment. Oh and there is not need for quotes around Beta - its a proper word.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.