Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHANWICK_OCA

WXR-Radar?

Guest SHANWICK_OCA

Hey Phoenix,I have two questions regarding the wxr radar that is supposed to be implemented with the release of PSS777.1. Will the Range Rings show on the ND within Map Mode?2. Can you tilt the radar?Would appreciate an answer because I found not much on this topic.regards,Patrick Haenssgen

Guest EC-750

Any shot? :9 Hassan Abusniemah.

Guest kaptnkaspy

> Any shot? :9 >>Hassan Abusniemah.i think norman wants to suprise us with the radar so we can be like WOW lolKacper Nowotynski

Guest NormanB

Truth is I never wanted it announced at all. I wanted the wx radar to be a COMPLETE suprise. You know what its like, you get the plane and press every last button to see what happens. I wanted it found that way.

Guest kaptnkaspy

well at least yore making history with being the first model that comes with a built in wx radar. congratskacper nowotynski

Hi there Norman!Can i just clarify?You mean you have created an actual working weather radar which is able to distinguise any approaching weather phenomenan! i.e you can see if there are bumpy conditions ahead?OH MY GOD!!!I know it's been attempted but a good quality one has never been created! It really will be like flying the real thing! i am so callin in sick tomorrow!!!RegardsJames

Guest Phoenix 1

well lets be honest ... Along with a "3rd Party" external to PSS then ... Y

>well lets be honest ... >>Along with a "3rd Party" external to PSS then ... Y

Bo Klop

Guest NormanB

A good guess but no cigar ;)

Guest NormanB

Much closer now :)

>A good guess but no cigar ;)hey that was a good guess anyway :)Bo

Bo Klop

i looked at this site and it looks very interesting.do you have it installed in any of your planes like PSS 320 etc?Bo

Bo Klop

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.