Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

What is up with FS Genisis U.S. Landclass updates?

When I bought it, there was supposed to be an update every week. Last update was Jan 5, 2003. Then we were promised an update near the end of Janurary and now it is Feb 5? Anyone know if they are still updating? Looked for an email address at there site but could not find one.

Eric 

Guest racartron

If you've been to the site, why not ask in the FSGenesis forum where Justin would see it immediately instead of here?Also if you've been to his site you would see some construction is underway.Just be patient. Justin is extremely good at support and answering questions but he needs to be aware of the issue. Do you have any specific items you are expecting on the next upgrade? Remember, the majority of the changes are simply improved city or town layouts based on input from the users, not fixing problems.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what.

Guest nutmeat

I've also been wondering this. I've filed a few bug reports and improvement suggestions but, because of the site reconstruction, I cannot get to the bug page to check on any resolutions. I guess he has been busy with the site upgrade...I hope that is the case, anyway.nutmeat

The next update is almost ready. Production has been slowed the past four weeks due to various circumstances, including major "under-the-hood" server reconfigurations, learning how to run my own linux server, various administrative tasks (one being preparing for tax season), and attending to more personal family matters than usual (birthdays, medical appointments, helping my 75-year-old mother prepare for a relocation). And a couple of et ceteras.I'm ramping production up again soon, though, as most of these extra duties have now been discharged.Thanks for your patience, and you can expect more frequent updates in the future.ThanksJustinhttp://www.fsgenesis.net

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net