Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Text lighting in the day time.

I made a mistake in turning on the interior lights during the day. I found that if that mistake is made you can't turn the lights back off. The green text lighting (highlighted words in the VC overhead and main panel) stays on no matter what I do...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Trans_601

Noticed that too, easily fixed Shift+L will do the trick. That always toggles panel lights on/off.

I found that if the dome light is 'off' the text lighting will turn off in the VC. If you have the dome light 'on' and try to turn off the text lighting it won't work. Guess that's not a real problem but nevertheless I find I'm haveing to press 'Shift-L' to get the panel back lighting to turn on/off in the VC. It seems the overhead switch in the VC for the panel back lighting doesn't work. 'Shift-L' either turns all lights on or off, that's the only way I can get the panel back lighting to work and from there able to toggle the text lighting which by the way has a working switch in the VC...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.