Sign in to follow this  
Guest rennman

777 no landing or taxi lights

Do a forum search mate, this has been covered by many folks here.Cheers!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest rennman

what do i put in the search?....i typed in "no landing or taxi lights'....and of course i got 100 things that had nothing to do with what i typed

Sorry, the point is this is a known issue. There's a sticky post about it up top.Your default startup flight should be set with the master switch and avionics master switches on. If the lights still don't work after this, then within the 777 you can try the key command for the avionics master (shift-m I think?) and it should work, did for me anyway.Best of luck!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest rennman

setting the master switch to on in the default flight will power up some things and ruin the cold and dark scenario for other planes...so thats not a solution...if the shift m thing works that should be good enough...but ideally the planes lights should behave like every other plane and not need any special proceedures:-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.