Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

Very happy with T7

Guest Trans_601

Today, I checked out the other development groups site, who are doing the 777. I know theirs isn't done, but I'm glad I got the PSS one, because the "opposition" one just dosen't do it for me.Good job PSS!

Guest fox450

I second that!Anthony

how can it 'not do it for you' when it isnt even released.I wish people wished things were released before they start complaining and saying it is not good.

Guest Trans_601

I'm not saying the "opposing" model is bad. I'm just saying that I'm more attracted to the PSS' visuals. I know it isn't done, but it is close, so I've heard.

I for one will wait and see!To be honest with you as long as it has got a genuine realistic sound pack and not one that is made up of past creations, then it has my vote!I am looking forward to their other product too!I think the other company could be a dark horse!RegardsJames

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.