Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

777 Load Editor and Fuel Planner now available.

Guest NormanB

PSS are pleased to announce the release of the long awaited Load Edit utility and Fuel Planner for our 777 for 2004 series.Where can I get them?Simply rerun the base installer making sure you select the aircraft and manuals/utlities choices. ** There is no need to download systems, sounds, panels, navdata or FSUIPC. **Once the install is over you will have two new shortcuts in your start menu under Phoenix Simulation Software/B777 Professional 2004/Have fun!

Guest Trans_601

Awesome! Thank you very much PSS!Great job!

Guest gat12

This re-running of the base installer isnt working for meBrianForget it, got it to work, sorry

Guest NormanB

Are you saying the base installer isnt running or that the load editor didnt install or?I need more details to help you Brian.

Guest gat12

Thanks for the fast response Norman. But got it to download. And looks great, I can start to fly this bird againBrian

Guest NormanB

Glad to hear Brian. We may be closed for holidays but I couldn't just sneak out some utilities and go to bed.

Guest aarskringspier

Yeah doesnt load the editors igf I just rerun the installers. Just redownloads the manuals

Guest NormanB

Randy,Was this using the original base file or had you downloaded a new one?

Guest Captain787

Dear NormanI rerun the base installer but I haven

I am also having problems. I didn't get any shortcuts in the Start Menu, but both Load Editor and Fuel Planner are installed under the PSS folder in Fs9. However, when I try to run the Load Editor I get a message saying "Licence Key not found". The Fuel Planner works though. This was with B772LR.Should I try a reinstall again?Warren

Warren

Worked perfectly on the first try. Thank you PSS! Make sure to drink plenty of brandy and eggnog during your time off. Once you all finish the patch this thing is going to be... wow.

I have exactly the same problem as Warren. Also no shortcuts in "Start" menu etc [No sweat to that - I do it myself anyway]John Rooum

Guest Captain787

No Load editor and fuel Planner shortcuts in Phoenix Simulation Software/B777 Professional 2004/.I find Load editor and fuel Planner in PSS folder but when I run the Load Editor this message "License Key not found" is appeared.My Base is 777-300ER.Thanks

Guest Trans_601

All works for me.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.