Sign in to follow this  
Guest vcom

I give up to fly this airplane in these conditions

Guest vcom

I give up to fly this airplane in these conditions.AP that does not works perfectly, a FDE that does not represent the real airplane. A LoadEdit that does not works correctly too. I can see errors only, never valid solutions from PSS. Im hear promisses only. Never solutions.I give up the PSS.I sincerely tired to wait.Ernest

Ernest,This post achieves very little. If you are experiencing problems you need to identify what they are properly. I really don't see the benefit of generalisations like these."AP that does not work perfectly" - so how does it work. What are the problems you experience?"a FDE that does not represent the real airplane" - How do you work that out? Do you design or fly the 777?"A LoadEdit that does not work correctly too" - again, what does it not do properly?"I give up the PSS" - well if you can clearly identify the issues you are having who do you think will resolve them?You say you are sincerely tired of waiting, well I spend quite a lot of time in this and many other forums and what I'm sincerely tired of is pointless complaining. There is a patch underway. Plus if you contact PSS direct with a clear indication of your problems I'm sure they will assist you.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well said Mervyn,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest vcom

Hello MervynI can explain my post.AP that does not work perfectly > When the AP are in VNAV mode the climbs and descents makes abrupts actions or wrong actions. In APPR mode (especially Autolands) the airplanes swings for left and right (bouncing) util the estabilsh in localizer. In V/S mode as the same: The reactions of automation are very abrupts. The AP could be more smooth in all functions, as the real airplane make.A FDE that does not represent the real airplane > Flying without AP the airplane is strange in turns especially. The real 777 is very smooth. The FBW system provides this "feeling". The handling in FS could be more smooth, more accurate.A LoadEdit that does not work correctly too > Runtime Error always.I give up the PSS > All issues already identified. PSS will make corrections? When? The corrections will be "DEFINITIVE SOLUTIONS" or we will have problems each patch?Ernest.

All of the items you mention here have been identified previously. There have been suggestions for workarounds within the forums and from PSS themselves.Others with the runtime error have contacted support direct as requested and had their problem resolved.Please email PSS direct with these queries on support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk I'm sure they will help you.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.