Sign in to follow this  
Guest SSDriver

777 Pro - Autopilot Rocking

Guest SSDriver

I am glad to take my flogging if this is pilot error but its starting to drive me crazy and havent had much luck on a search.After takeoff (default cessna load at KSEA) after some basic autopilot settings, once I clear 1000 and engage the autopilot, the wings rock left to right continuesly. Regardless of heading, etc. You can see the ailerons moving up/down/up/down from external view or on the control surface screen on the mfd.If it makes a difference I bought the CD version - 777 Pro (JustFlight)and I downloaded the SP1 for it as well.Thanks for any advice.Drew

Guest NormanB

As per my reply via email: The SP is available for the CD version from Just Flight's web site. Please ensure you start FS using the default flight and use the load editor to ensure the aircraft is in trim.

>>> use the load editor >>>Since downloading the T7 package to my new computer I cant seem to find the load editor anywhere ...Ive looked in the FS9/PSS folder, gone to Start / Pss from the desktop and all I can see is the Uninstall selection from the menu ?As I say I had the load editor on my older computer but after reinstalling several times its not hapening on my new one ?Any Idears ???Gary B

Hi , Gary, it should be here:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9PSSBoeing 777Regards.Miquel Egea

Thats what I thought but its not there !Ive tried reinstalling and its stil not there, all there is in that folder is AP_control_coeffs and PanelConfig ???Im stumped !

Ok, I see Norman is on the case when he gets home later !I found a bit of info from Load editor and fuel planner missing thread below me at the moment !

Guest SSDriver

Blake,I had that problem too (finding the load editor too). It appeared in Programs in: /Just Flight/777 Professional Thats the default for the CD version at least. I did a reboot after the SP1 install, then I found it.I have a bunch of addons I bought and they get lost to my eye sometimes. Doing a "sort by name" might help too? Drew

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.