Sign in to follow this  
Guest lalo lolo1

Do I need to buy all liveries?

Guest stephenspeak

just a note to ben,graham and norman,thanks for producing such a nice aircraft at a price that shouldn't send us bankrupt,also the livery package is second to none,as i am a member of british airways virtual i will probably only be downloading the BA ones (saves my diskspace and your bandwidth),i have every pss product produced and have always seen them as good value,so heres to another one cheers steve now where did i put that credit card :-jumpy :-beerchug

>Leo,>>You are the customer I expected ;)>>Sadly, as I am sure you can appreciate, we are damned if we>do, and damned if we don't.>>The way I *intend* to make it is that you will have a choice>of what to install and what to skip. As to how that actually>happens I am not yet decided - I have a couple of solutions>and have been weighing up them both over the past few days.>>Think of it not that the product you are buying includes the>cost of the liveries, more that you are not paying extra for>liveries.>>BTW,

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.