Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Livery Question

Just pre-ordered the 57, so I guess I'll find out soon enough, but for me with 80 different liveries included which is awesome, I just have to know if the following will included.UsAir (and which paint)America WestDeltaUnitedNorthwestAmericanSongContinentalThat's it.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Wow. Now that is one heck of an impressive list of liveries. Thanks PSS.

Thanks for the link, I forgot to include ATA in my list, but I see that is included as well.Jeff

Jeff

Guest Chase87

Ah yes, ATA. We actually managed to get PSS to sneak in a last minute paint of their famous Palm livery. Not shown there, but here it is below.pss-prev-140.jpg

Not bad, I'd say the paint on the vertical stabilizer looks black in the screenshot, must just be the light though. I don't know how I forgot to include ATA in my list, I used to work right beside them at Terminal 2, McCarran (KLAS). ATA's 57's as well as Air Transat's are what made me really like these sleek little (compared to the other jets we were dealing with) planes, with those two huge engines, really makes them look like a fast jet.Edit, I only counted 67 on that link, we have the old ATA as well, so I wonder what the other twelve will be.Jeff

Jeff

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Jeff,That list doesn't appear to be the FULL list of liveries, but just the majority. Glad to see Ben's ATA paints will get some use besides Chase & I wearing them out :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.