Sign in to follow this  
Guest howard500

Please post if your 757 is trouble free.

Guest howard500

This is NOT a post to point fingers at anyone but if you have downloaded the 757 tonight (pre-release) and have flown it without incident please share the good news.Thanks,Alonso

Guest N555TZ

I have flown the 757 from Chicago Midway to Dallas FW without incident.

Guest mikesmashing

Just did a test flight from Manchester to Heathrow. Apart from the CDU problem, which I fixed quickly by trying something fairly obvious (to me anyway - which is don't shut the engines down until you've fired up the APU), it seemed to behave itself.Slightly sticky framerate wise coming into London with the Visual Flight London Scenery, but my 18-month old gfx card isn't that new anymore ;).Nice smooth landing and roll out in the UK2000 Heathrow Pro scenery.I'll just have to see how it all goes with ASV6 and friends running!Cheers,Mike

Guest firehawk44

I flew from KLAX-KSFO w/o incident. CDU worked perfectly. Panel is crisp and clear. FPS were not very good but will experiment with the refresh rate settings as suggested by PSS or tweak my FS9/video card settings. Sounds were great too. This is a keeper!Best regards,JimYoung

KMEM - KDTW NWA 757-300 PW.No problems! Sweet stuff.Rock and roll! Nice job.If anything's wrong or missing, I'm sure it will get flushed out in the forums this week.Norman - cut and paste below for your convenience:++++++++++++++++++++++++++Startup with the default Cessna 172, then switch to the 757.++++++++++++++++++++++++++If it hasn't already started, it will soon.... :)

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Are you guys selecting Cold and Dark in the PSS setup screen?-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Flying now with my buddy Chase from Indianapolis to Langley AFB, and so far so good! Little hit to my FPS because of cloud cover at Indy, but otherwise no problems! Loving the aircraft so far!! :D

I'll have to take my comment back. Setup my next flight cold and dark and I'm having the CDU problem mentioned in the other thread. I'm sure PSS will knock this one out. It's got to be a sequence or CFG issue.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Guest Rdworniczek

Thank You PSS and crew, This is my only add on aircraft in which my test flight worked Perfectly!!Great job guys!! :-beerchug Thanks Again,Rick

Great Job Guys,Did a flight from KBDL to KPHL, no problems other than switching from the side view and back to the main panel my fps drop to 8fps, then it finally came back.Would love to have a config that disabled the VC, the 2D panel is awsome!!Perfect landing..-Paul

Guest Eric Tombaugh

So far so good. Only messed with it for about 10 minutes due to homework and the late hour :(Will play more tomorrow...

Guest Steve_Park

SJC to SAN...perfect...20-25fps on Laptop with real WX.Steve Park

EHAM (Cloud9) to EDDF (Mega Airport) constant frames at 22-25 (locked at 25)!!!It

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.