Sign in to follow this  
Fritz Bayerlein

FDEs planned for winglet versions?

Hey again,Is there an FDE planned for the 757s with winglets? Obviously they're drag-reducing and also affect the handling of the aircraft in roll but as of present the only difference between an aircraft with and without winglets are the MDL files.I understand this is a new release so I'm not demanding anything of course, but will there eventually be separate FDEs available for the 757s with winglets?Thanks!-ShanePS: I'd be more than happy to assist with this if you'd like. We can get it done in a day or two and once your real 757 pilots sign off on it you can release it in a patch.

Guest NormanB

None of our 757 pilots fly winglet versions. Whilst we appreciate that these have slightly different burn figures the resulting file structure and therefore the support (load editor for example) would be more than a nightmare.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.