Sign in to follow this  
Ralgh

My FMC waypoints keep shifting position.

I am having a problem with my nav waypoionts shifting position. Here is a flight plan I have tried built with FS build: KDFW WORTH3 ABI J66 EWM J4 TNP PDZ4 KLAX. It is saved with the other FS flight plans. I select it through the FMC and all the waypoints at the end are near 300mi north of Los Angeles. I put the plane at LAX so I could watch the waypoints as I tried different things.Second I tried entering the flight plan manually. I ended up with the same result.Next I entered only FUELR, the last waypoint on the PDZ4 arrival. It appeared where it should. I then proceeded to enter the rest of the flight plan. As soon as I entered TNP, FUELR jumped up to the north along with the rest of the flight plan again. Then I tried it again but started with only TNP. It appeared where it should until I entered a few parts of the flight plan. Once again the whole thing jumped north.Here is another part of the problem. If I enter just the arrival runway of 25L the CF25L and RW25L appear where they should. If I select an arrival along with 25L the CF25L and RW25L waypoints jump to a new location. The location is always different for each different arrival, but always to the north.Every time I tried something different I reloaded the 777.I have the AIRAC form Navdata.at and the Terminal Procedures from Plane Path. I have tried it with just the AIRAC 0605 and then 0608 installed and with the latest terminal procedures installed with each of those AIRACs. I don

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Well I went ahead and flew the above route and everything lined up when I got there. I will do a bunch more flights to see if all stays well.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.