Sign in to follow this  
Guest MASTEY

Frame rates on 757

Guest MASTEY

I forgot to say to REMOVE the mentioned above file!!Sorry

Does it's "legal" to remove that file?Does the addon will concider that it's a "hacking" and the Fuel planner and next feature will work?Thanks ! :)

The file : "dsd_xml_tcas.dll" is not included with the 757 package !It's a file from another "PSS?" addon...But maybe youre right, this file may reduce your framrate.see you!

Guest NormanB

>The file : "dsd_xml_tcas.dll" is not included with the 757>package !>>It's a file from another "PSS?" addon...>>But maybe youre right, this file may reduce your framrate.It has nothing to do with any PSS package.

Guest MASTEY

Norman,You are right!! it has nothing to do with PSS, I did mention that it comes from a CLS Airbus Package!! Simmers who own that package will find that troubling DLL in the "modules" section of FS9.I should have been clearer, sorry guys!!!In any case, once you remove it you enjoy fully your PSS 757 package with good frame rates!!!Best

Guest MASTEY

The following file dsd_xml_tcas.dll in the FS9/Modules file really did it for me on Frame rates!!I went from 10 to 21 easy! Simmers, at least try it and if your machine is already defragged and your registry in order, you will surf on the PSS 757!!!This file: dsd_xml_tcas.dll is for simmers who own the CLS Airbus packages.Good luck guys

Removing this file has had NO effect whatsoever on the very low fps (4 to 9) I am experiencing on a well tuned high end system

I always thought if I choose in my FS2004 Options - Settings - Display and i set the VC-Quality to high i get the best quality. But if i set it to low and now i get the best quality with better performance.

Hi Richard,Just to confirm, did you convert the textures in the texture folder in the PSS-B757 folder? It's the common folder that contains the textures for the VC in all of the models. After replacing those textures with DXT3 textures from Andr

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.