Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

Fluctuating FPS although dsd_xml_tcas.dll removed

Hi again,I wonder if we're experiencing 2 seperate issues here. On my PC I don't experience low FPS. As a matter of fact I get great FPS (usually around 28-35). What distroys this though is the fluctuation and cycling of FPS that impacts fluidity on my system.This happens regardless of weather situation (clear or overcast, running AS6 or default weather engine). Turning on/off weather radar doesn't impact it at all on my system.I use a default situation for benchmarking and I saw this effect after reinstalling FS9 with the PSS 757 being the only add-on installed and it didn't change after adding other payware (too many of them to name ;-) ).Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.