Sign in to follow this  
Guest mleuck

Frame rates died!

Guest mleuck

I had no problems with the PSS 757 until installed the CLS A340. Now my frame rated have dropped to about 7. I don't have (or I can not find) the CLS file and my refresh rate is at at 6.Anyone have any ideas?Thank you,Michael

Guest NormanB

Michael,Look in your modules folder and find the following file:dsd_xml_tcas.dllRemove it. Yes it will stop the TCAS working in your CLSA340 but then the question begs to be asked why is it being used when the plane isnt even loaded??!

Guest mleuck

Thanks Norman, taht solved the issue. Like you, I don't understand whyit is being used.Again,Thank you.MIchael

Guest NormanB

>Thanks Norman, taht solved the issue. Like you, I don't>understand whyit is being used.Glad it is sorted. Could you let me know what functionality the CLS misses with this file removed? Is it just the TCAS or does the panel give errors?

Hello,Sorry to bring back on old story here considering that we have found the issue with the tcas.dll.Norman, I noticed that there was no response to you about the effects on the CLS A340. The only result I have seen from this is that the TCAS in the CLS does not function. I have not seen any panel errors upon loading or during any phase of flight.Kind Regards.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.