Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

757 Strange Problems

I bought the 757 just last night and started a couple of flights this morning. I flew from KRDU to KATL I was lined up doing a an autoland for my first landing. At just below minimums the Aircraft banked hard leftand I hit wing left and cartwheeled and spun out. (No crash setting was on) It was odd and I chalked it up to one of those things. Prepared for my next flight from KATL to KPDX took off leveled off at cruise altitude and things were fine, I just wanted to test 2X speed which I dont usually fly with but again I was testing a new product and the flight pretty much fell apart my altitude started reading negative numbers then all of a sudden I was at 74000 feet and doing 450 kts. I had to terminate the flight because all attempts to rectify this were not working. I have all kinds of add ons and the 777 and I feel I have a pretty good grasp on flightsimming but have never had problems like this. Just wondering if others have had issues and if there is something I could do to fix this.Otherwise I am enjoying the 757 even though I have seen alot of complaints about it.Thanks

Hi AndrewI have had the 757 for some time now and like to fly it "in turn" with my other add ons. As far as complaints go I can say that I have had far more complaints about a

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Thnaks for the reply John. I myself dont have any complaints as of yet. Just wondering if this something that has happened to anyone. I am currently flying the KATL to KPDX flight and so far so good. I hope they were just isolated incidents, I usually handfly my approaches so I doubt I will have the landing problem again. I hope this flight I am currently on will be successful. I am looking forward to the fuel planner and load manager because I really like the one for the 777 but I am in no rush whenever PSS gets it done that will be fine.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.