Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

VC MCP lighting !!!

HelloJust D/L and installed the 1.2 filesStill no way to see the AP digital readouts at night in the VCSo the Aircraft is still no use at night, why is this?This would not have been a hard thing to fix.A question to PSS: Do you NOT CARE at all about the issues raised by your customers.Months have passed and there are still issues with this 757, it is such a shame as this could have been really good, but PSS are just to stubborn to go back in and fix these minor issues.I have bought all of PSS's products for FS9 but i will not be buying any more either for this or any other Flightsim version.

Guest Phoenix5

Please sign you name to your post, as per the forum guidelines.The MCP digits are not as bright as they could be, but they are not totally unreadable either. A fix will be available soon.

HelloThanks for the quick reply, but i have to disagree the Digits are not readable at all and i use TrackIR to zoom into them.other users have brought up this problem, PSS must have been aware of the difficulties this was causing those of use who sim at night.This patch could have been a start at getting some goodwill back from your customers but PSS chose to ignore the issue.What makes it harder to work out is that the 777 had great night lighting.Lets hope a fix is found soon for this g.jones

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.