Sign in to follow this  
fmeyer

777 Load Configurator

Hi friends !I have suddenly some trouble with the Load Configurator. A week ago, it was running well and now, when I try to launch it, I receive the following message :"Could not locate PSS aircraft.cfg file(s). Application closing"This is really strange that this kind of problem arrives after a few days. Have you any idea of the source of the problem ?Francois

Hi John,Even if I was quite sure that the path was absolutely right inside the regstry, I run your utility without any result. I always receive the same error message when I try to run the Load Configurator. And I don't have any trouble to launch FS9 and to load any of the 777's variation !Francois

Francois,This is an odd error message that I have not seen reported before. However, I recommend as a next step that you download a new base set up file and re-install the 777 - just in case the license key has been corrupted.John R

OK John ! I can do that, even If I don't think it could change something ! I soon have downloaded a new base set up file on Feb. 13th to re-install it, but .... Who knows ? Perhaps the license key has been corrupted !The strange thing that it was working fine on Feb 14, 15 and 16 and suddenly, it is not working anymore ! For your information, I just have installed the PMDG B747 and the Level-D 767 after that.Francois

Hi John !I've re-installed it as you suggested to me and everything is running well now. I dont understand how and why this problem occured and hope that it will not come again in a near future !!Thanks and best regards,Francois

Guest dt1951

Francois, I wish I had an explanation for you other than #$&@ happens. File corruption does happen on occasion. If id doubt, and you have done everything you think would fix a problem, re-install.

OK Dan, I will remember that next time !!!!Friendly yours,Francois

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.