Sign in to follow this  
Jim Harnes

757 Load Editor

Had the 757 Load Editor working fine then received the attached error message. Is this something new or the same problem others have identified. BTW, English version of Windows XP.Jim Harnes

Guest Phoenix5

If everything was working fine, then suddenly it is not working, it has to be something local to your PC that has changed.Have you installed or removed any software between the periods of working and not working?

Looks like another uninstall/reinstall cycle. Too bad the installers are not more "intelligent".Thought perhaps someone might recognize the error msg.The error msg does say the application (757 Load Editor) generated the error.Jim Harnes

Guest Phoenix5

I fail to see how this is a failure of the base installer, you must have done something that made a change to the system somewhere.Whether this was done knowingly or not is another matter, but I am still to find an installer that thinks ahead to what changes you may make to your system in the future.

An uninstall/reinstall of the 757 fixed the load editor.As I said, the PSS installer was not the problem. Some other uninstaller caused the created the problem.Jim Harnes

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.