Sign in to follow this  
Guest RossYule

PSS-777 route offset problem

I used to have problems like this in FS2002 for all aircraft (not PSS, which I didn't have at the time) if I installed scenery with an FS9 (FS2004) AFCAD. So maybe you have scenery that included an FS X AFCAD or an old AFCAD from FS2002. You might want to try switching to a default plane when this problem happens and see if it is still there.Another possibility: if you have the downloaded version of PSS from Just Flight, usually you don't need to install an update. Perhaps installing the update is causing the problem.Just some thoughts.Mike

I'm having the same issue. This is after a reinstall. It didn't do it before..

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

SP1 usually causes this bug. If possible, avoid the SP1 bug and go straight for SP2. It covers the basic modules from SP1 that are essential but it will skip out on this bug from that service pack. It could also be that the add on is having trouble interacting with the simulator. Try updating FSUIPC.That helped quite a few I believe. Cheers,Karan

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.