Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

Can't enter this route

any ideas?TNCM --> B520 DDP A555 HARDY A555 ZLS ZQA FLIPR1 -->> KMIAB520 says not in DBand also when I input HARDY via A555 then A555 via ZLS I get a DCT GRADI in there (I'm not sure if this is part of that airway, but it pops in thre on it own while inputting route)also I noticed on the STAR it put FLIPR1.ZQA. This should be the other way around. ZQA.FLIPR1 (transition 1st then tp) it would be FLIPR1.ZQA if we were departing. I should say I *could* enter the route, however a direct instead of an airway would not be right. (incase you don't know the B in the airway stands for 'Bahamas' Route) I would say the AIRAC might not have it, but that would be crazy :DI also have the latest (0707) AIRAC.

Guest dt1951

You would not be able to enter B520 as shown. The flight plan page will require an entry point to B520. It is probably the VOR co-located at TNCM. Enter PJM as the first waypoint in your flight plan and give that a try. It should find B520. As to the second, I see no reason to use both HARDY and ZLS. You should be enter A555/ZLS rather than A555/HARDY and A555/ALS. Not quite sure what you are saying about the STAR.

yeah you're right. it needs a point from to as far as B520 goes. and also true about a555/hary to a555/als. it doesn't need them both. (I guess I kinda didn't realize that because I got the route from flightaware and figured nothing should be wrong with it)and as far the as the IFR goes. on STARs transition is 1st, then the STAR as you are transitioning from a VOR/intersection to a STARit shows it as if it was a SID (you are taking the SID/DP to the transition) arrival = trasition.stardeparture = dp.transition

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.