Sign in to follow this  
A320driver

757 Autobrake Disarm

Just installed the new patch and have been flying the 757 after a long while in the hanger. Noticed that upon landing, touching the brakes nor advancing the thrust levers disarms the autobrake. Is that correct or does this updated 757 not allow for autobrake disarming via RW methods?Regards,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Guest Phoenix5

Joe,Both methods you mention should override the autobrake. My pedals are oversensitive to the toe brake, and I find my autobrakes will disarm with my feet resting on the pedals.Maybe you could look at the sensitivity of your brake setting; I would be interested in hearing if others have an issue with the autobrake.

Steven,Went and checked the sensitivity of my CH pedals brake axes. Increased the sensitivity and the null zones, still no autobreak disarming. And as before, advancing the thrust levers does not do it.Any other ideas? How do you have your brake sens. set (if you have CH pedals)?Regards,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Found it...brake adjustment in FSUIPC. That got it working right.Regards,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.