Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

PSS 777

Just got the freighter tonight. Already had the 200. I had added my weather display for fsmeteo and a pushback guage in the 772 and it was working fine. I didn't make a backup of the panel cfg. After installing the freighter I can't get the pushback and weather display guages to work. They are in their own windows but they don't even showup in the view off the tool bar. I can't even get the buttons that were on the panel to show. They use to work and all my other planes work. the pss 757, pmdg 737 & 747, leveld 767... I had the latest update for my 772 and just add the 772lrf. Any suggestions?

John K

John,As you have found, installing the LRF over-wrote the panel.cfg. However, if you put the add-on gauges back exactly as before you will not have any problems - I have push back and ATC gauges which are ok in all three 777 variants.However from previous experience it is very easy to make a very minor typo which prevents everything working and is v difficult to find. Need to go though it with a fine tooth comb.Good LuckJohn Rooum

Easier said than done. My problem is I didn't save a copy of the panel. I usually do, so I couldn't remember the coordinants of the toggle guages. But I copied the windowxx= and the windowxx stuff for the guages from the 752 panel. Don't know why I wouldn't atleast see them in the pull down menu. I'm going to reinstall the 752rl back and see if I can get things going again.

John K

I agree - if you have got the numbers right, you should at least see them in the pull down menu.Which push-back are you using - I have Rob B's and can give you a 777 panel.cfg for that one.John R

Stupid me. There were 2 pssb77704 folders one in the aircraft folder and one in the main fs9 folder. I was editing the wrong one. I was wonding why it only had the config file and no other files. And I did have a back up of the config so now I'm back in business. Have to do a freighter flight now. But today I have to babysit my 2yr old grandson. So no flying today ha!!

John K

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.