Sign in to follow this  
Guest dcc

P-38 drivers

Hope you don't mind a word from a former teammate, now competitor, LOLFor anyone interested in flying my P-38s, particularly the L, soon I will be releasing an update to the P-38L (ver 2.2). I've been working on this update specifically with the race in mind. here are some preview images:http://www.kazoku.org/xp-38n/model/l_previewJust thought you might like to know :)- dcc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

David, this is of course wonderful news. Your P-38L is an award-winner and this new version will be terrific.Any hints about when we should start pestering you for a date? ;)Best,Mike

Looks good. But of course under race rules special modifications like your lightweight version and the prototype aren't allowed ;)Only standard production models of aircraft can be flown.

>Looks good. But of course under race rules special>modifications like your lightweight version and the prototype>aren't allowed ;)>>Only standard production models of aircraft can be flown.Yes, the lighter weight Racer will not be released until after the race, so people won't be tempted. :) MM, I'm aiming for the week of Feb 7 to release it. - dcc

>Race doesn't start til Feb 20th ;-).I suppose I *could* release it on the 19th ;-)- dcc