Sign in to follow this  

FS Skyworld Question for Chris?

I have a question on the lower FPS hit "Alternate Clouds Pack" clouds available for FS Skyworld. I installed the main file but in the readmne it says that I also need these two additional files: FskySeD.zip and FskySeE.zip. My question is what do these files have in them and why do I need them? I assumed all the files I needed was in the LRCCBSE.zip file.Also there are two choices for high Mid Level clouds in FS Skyworld. I installed one but how do I go back to the default FS2002 look?One last thing, I noticed that after I installed the High Mid Level clouds that I have a horizontal line that extends around the sky directly under the High Level clouds with clear blue sky under it and the high level clouds above it. Looks kinda strange, what is this?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, If you have downloaded the stand alone se v2.3 you don't need to download anything else only Alternate Clouds Pack if you want better frame rate.(install in your fs2002 main dir)http://fsw.simflight.com/FSkySe.htmlIf you want the default clouds texture and high level clouds , you should download the environment pack. (install in your fs2002 main dir)http://fsw.simflight.com/FSkySe.htmlLine in the horizon:In FSUIPC: #1 Uncheck the add light cirrus occasionaly #2 Disable the Visibility in FSUIPC In Fs2000 and Fs2002: #1 Increase the visibility in your fs2002 weather option #2 The high level clouds (cirrus etc,) should be below 25 000 feet, more the cirrrus is higher more the line will appears thick. #3 More the visibility is reduced, more the line will appears higher and thicker in your screen. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs