Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

FS9 impressions

>Oh I see YOU can post your viewpoint but the moment I tell >someone to stop complaining I can't do it. Right I see. I >take it you are another one of these losers that voted for >George W right? Hope you enjoy World War III. >>I am done...you girls have your fun with this post! No, it's the way you came across. 1.) No one here has the right to "tell" anyone to do anything unless the owners are doing it.2.) It's the very rude way that you did it that I had a problem with. I apparently am not alone. Lastly, I did vote for Dubya. Who else was there? Al Gore? Would he have saved the world? I watched his mentor single-handedly destroy the Military that I proudly served in. I wasn't ready for 4 more years of that crap, but my political affiliation has nothing to do with the topic at hand, or does it? I suppose it's time for me to leave this Forum for good, I'm too impatient to deal with the likes of you in my old age, LOL....CH

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolHow can such a good post turn into trash?A good discussion on the announcement of FS2004 has turned into name calling and insult.... All I can do is just :-lol People grow up..

Ahhhh, come home, log on, Avsim homepage comes up, click on forums, click on MSFS forum, click on this message and what do you know...another topic that went from cruise altitude to both engines out and going down in flames. Still nice to see some things never change.

Eric 

"Right I see. I take it you are another one of these losers that voted for George W right? Hope you enjoy World War III"i agreesorry i think your president is a **$R!!!!"Let's not bring World Events/Politics into this... because I don't care about your opinion of the US President!

Guest jason2112

I guess at some point something like this had to start - but it took a long time ;) I still have the impression that the fine people who enjoy civialian flight simulation are nicer towards each other than many other groups.But I guess everything that could be said under this thread has been said. I was reluctant at first to start it, but then I thought, if I don't do it, somebody else will ;) And I was just so happy about the press anouncement that I had to post something - because nobody in my house could understand my joy. So let's hope for some more inside information from some of the AVSIM staff, and then continue some nice talking about our hopes and expectations.Just my 2c (EUR),VOlker :]P.S.: Please let's leave politics out on this board, I'm fed up with the news already.

Guest Fortress

>Until you have more posts then me you can shove your post, >you know whereIdiot! Anyone can post things like "yeah, that's great", "agreed", "nice pics" et al ad nauseum........Sheesh! Number of posts DOES NOT equate to contribution to the community nor does it equate to the validity of ones argument. Statements like yours, you can shove you know where!!!Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

Well, once again, a topic has drifted off into political and personal jabs so it is time to close this one down and we can try again. I have asked one person to leave and take some time away from the forums. Also, while we certainly encourage the forum regulars to moderate themselves and others that are lacking in social skills, it is important to keep in mind that you do not get pulled into dishing out personal attacks as you can be asked to leave also.