Sign in to follow this  
apollosmith

Flight logging/monitoring/planning tool

I want to make available to you the updated baton tracking tool that I used last year. I will be using it to track each teams progress and statistics and would appreciate members of the AvSim team helping to keep your legs up-to-date. It will provide each of us with up-to-date statistics on each team's progress. I'll be posting updated maps with team progress and statistics throughout the race.In addition, this site offers real-time 3D tracking of ALL THREE TEAMS in Google Earth. This means we can watch exactly where you're at and you can see right where we're at right down to the foot and mph. I think this will add a new level of excitement to the event as we'll be able to watch our teammates and the other teams progress in real time.The database of this tool also allows you to view Google Maps and Google Earth maps of any airport or flightplan on the planet, as well as runway, navaid, weather, and other airport information.Feel free to use it and update your teams baton information. If you'd like to be an admin so you can update/delete others' legs, let me know. Feedback and recommendations are welcome.Get it at http://smithplanet.com/rtw/And from Team FlightSim, I wish you the best of luck!Jared "Smitty" Smith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Jared. Great thing about the Race is the terric sense of a shared community that it generates.Best,Mike