Sign in to follow this  
vcaptmattsmith

The race is on! Team AVSIM Official Baton Thread #1

Hi everyone,A few last minute things:I've spoken with John Muller and he's clarified for me that an account on the Duenna is only required for real-time flight tracking and if you would like to track your statistics. E-mail either John or me to get one. If you would like to enable real-time flight tracking but don't have an account, I've created some generic team logins that everyone can use to get us going. They are:Avsim: username avsim password avsimFlightsim: username flightsim password flightsimSim-Outhouse: username sim-outhouse password sim-outhouseThese accounts will let you enable real time tracking until we set you up with a personal account. Again, it is not necessary to have an account to fly in the race or use the Duenna.It is the responsibility of the teams to notice the passage of 2000Z and end their airlift flights and begin baton flights. We won't be posting a notice of this - plan with your teammates to have someone watching the clock. And remember - we use the forum clock as your official post time, adjusted for timezone and any inherent error of course.If anything comes up in the race - you want to appeal something, you need clarification, you have a question of some sort - the sure way to get a quick response is to e-mail me, Mike MacKuen, or Ian Dale. We'll of course be following the race carefully, and we will make every effort to be in close touch for the duration of the race.Quick reference things to know:Official RTW Website (rules, etc) - http://users.adelphia.net/~mattsmith19/RTW/Executive Committee (appeals, questions) - Matt Smith (mattsmith19 at adelphia.net), Ian Dale (ian.dale at uk.zurich.com), and Mike MacKuen (mackuen at unc.edu)Finally, I want to remind everyone that the whole idea of this is to have fun.Oh, I almost forgot.Go.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!