Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gnoopey

Thunnnnddderrrrbolllltttt'sssssss ... v2.3 ...

Good evening fellow (competing) racers,There are 'new' .... M-1 Jugggggss 'in town'!For all those 'die hards', that don't need a nose wheel, one of the ultimate taildraggers has gone through a minor (oh well, not SO minor) revision.Check the avsim library for my latest 'creations' if interested!And good luck und "Hals- und Beinbruch" with your current practice round.Sincerely,Tom 'Gnoopey' Kohlerhttp://gnoopey.dyndns.org:8000/images/B-29/SFM-slogo.jpg--if it ain't broke, don't fix it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After all that work I put in getting 2.2 configured... ;)All kidding aside, vielen dank Tom. I'm looking forward to seeing what new goodies you've put in! :-wave Craig

Tom,That URL doesn't seem to translate easily into the AVSIM forum.MikeBTW. If you use the splendid v2.3, you want to be sure to have properly installed David Copley's P-38L. (Importantly, you need the "p38_diveflap.gau" file in your FS9/gauges folder AND "p38diveflap.wav" in your FS9/sound folder.)

I'm sorry Mike,had only checked my IP address lease time prior to posting - have now reset the dynamic DNS update to dyndns.org. My address is already active since more than eightteen (18) hours. Please allow some time for your internet provider's DNS server to 'catch up'!Sincerely,Tom 'Gnoopey' KohlerBTW - thankXXX for the note about the P-38 diveflap gauge. But again, you seem to be one among now 9,000 users with this problem. If the gauge is missing, the user will only have a silent dive recovery flap system - no real 'harm'. Only and only if one has the gauge installed and the .wav is missing, then it might cause problems down to CTD and nasty BOD!