Sign in to follow this  
michal

resuming old flight

Can the state of VoxATC be saved in mid-flight and the resumed later on?Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Hello Michael,You can resume a saved flight with a flight plan as long as you are 6 miles away from your departure airport and less than 20 miles from your arrival airport. When you enable VoxATC it will start you in the enroute phase of the flightplan and have you contact usually center and proceed with appropriate instructions.Hope this helps,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

>you are 6 miles away from your departure airport and less than>20 miles from your arrival airport. Thanks Zane. You probably meant "more than 20 miles". I read it to mean you must be in the enroute phase which is a reasonable requirement.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

I did mean more than 20 miles... sometimes I look back and read one of my posts and wonder who wrote that?Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888