Sign in to follow this  
Guest JY415

Install cannot find FS???

I am trying to install the UK version of VoxATC for FS9 but everytime I run the installer it says 'No Flight Simulator found'I am installing on same drive as Flight Sim (XP SP2) and have all virus stuff switched off. I also have MS Net framework installed and FSUIPC.Anyone else having a problem?CheersGraham

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Someone just told me a previous demo install of FSX can cause this problem, is this true?Can anyone help me please?Graham

Hi, may be true, I had similar problem with VoxATC X. Try to restore Win XP before date of Vox ATC X installation. It helped me.Regards Jiri

Sorted now, was a problem with registry.Has anyone found there system (XP SP2) very unstable after VoxATC installed? I found after I had viewed the help files via my browser that my browser and other applications often failed to open again until a reboot. Also after trying to setup voice recognition through control panel/ speech I can no longer access speech anymore. I click on the icon but nothing happens. I have uninstalled VoxATC but still nothing happens when I try and open speech in control panel.All very strange.Maybe my computer is trying to tell me to stick with VATSIM :D