Sign in to follow this  
Guest dwaohio

No Airline Traffic

I have Mytraffic X installed and VOXATC for FSX installed. Now I have no airline traffic. I have no MSFS airline or MYtraffic X airline traffic at airports or enroute. I have a lot of GA traffic.There is no way of increasing airline traffic, so how do I increase airline traffic of any type?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same with me. I also have My Traffic X installed and I just get Lear Jets at KSEA with the VoxATC traffic sloder at 100%. There are just GA planes landing with no departures and nothing on the clearance delivery frequency. Once you leave the airport area you start getting airline radio chatter. This has been the case with the last two versions of VoxATCX. It seems like the initial install worked OK. I guess I will revert back to the original version and see if it helps.

Are you getting airline traffic with the FSX airline traffic slider set above zero? In my case I had no airline traffic even with the slider at 100%. I rechecked my TrafficX install and found the My Trafficaircraft path was missing in my FSX config file. After re-entering the path text per the TrafficX install instructions I am back in business. Now with the FSX airline slider back at zero and the voxatc traffic slider at 100% I get plenty of airline traffic including the Alaska Airlines flights that you expect to see at KSEA. Good luck.