Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Bill Lyons' Swift - comments please

Guest Grey_Wolf

You wont have to worry about the patch. After he released it, he updated the original file with the patch so all new downloads wont reqiuire the patchHaving FunGrey_Wolf

Guest Reddog

Unfortunenatlly all the FS2002 stuff is old seems Webshots now limits the number of albums you can put up there(forFree) and if I want to put up any more I have to delete what's already there, just haven't done that yet.But Glad you liked what was there.http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/551867.jpgSceenshots and Pics athttp://community.webshots.com/user/reddog18951USMC Retired

I wrote a review of this aircraft for AVSIM. Click on REVIEW at the top of the page here and you can read it. I also included some pictures. Very nice plane for sure and I know you will like it. They all are fun machines to fly. Well worth the money!Don

Guest Javis

>It was >Bill that first perfected the dynamic virtual panel (FS98) >and his VCs in FS2002 have been truly outstanding. He has >also successfully designed an authentic flight model for a >hot air balloon (which was released right after all the so >called airfile gurus said it couldn't be done in Flight >Simulator).Bear, don't forget it was also Bill who introduced the first ever 'dynamic shine' or 'specular highlighting' in FS with his extraordinairy beautiful Waco models ! May seem 'bon ton' now with the great Louis Sinclair finding a way to easily apply it with his new FSDS2 but it certainly wasn't with GMax more then half a year ago ! x( Often wondered why i seemed to have been the only one to notice it back then....even wrote you about it right here a couple months ago but it seemed that got lost in the 'dynamic shine'...;-) Be sure to mention it in your coming review about Bill's fantastic innovative creations. If you like i'll offer a nice piccie of what 'specular highlighting' means on Bill's Waco. Take the same shot with any other aircraft without specular highlight and all you'd get is an uninteresting black blob.