Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest X15

VoxATC X / UK instal problem

Hi,Attempting to instal Vox ATC UK for FSXI have SP1 installed btw.I run the installer from the DVD it gets as far as starting the VoxATC Indexer which runs through numerous scenery files butwhen it gets to g:fsxscenery0202sceneryOX16190.bglit stops and doesn't go any further. Cancelling the indexer results in a message saying that Vox ATC has not installed.temporarily moving OBX16190.bgl just makes it stall on the next file in the folder cvx1721.bglI have sent a support email from the website but if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate some help,Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just to say I'm sorted with this one, clean instal of FSX with SP1 etc and VoxATC installed perfectly. I never heard back from the support email, but I guess the above would have been the advise in any case. Happy simming everyone ;0)

Glad you got it fixed. I didn't have a solution outside of suggesting a clean install and was hoping someone else that might have a solution short of a clean install would pipe up.

Just to put the record straight I did hear back from support yesterday after I posted. They couldn't see any reason why the indexer was stalling on that particular file, it isn't even important to VoxATC. I guess it and other files had become corrupt - so maybe worth trying to replace the files instead if anyone runs into the same problem?The clean instal allowed me to address a few other issues in any case, so FSX is now zinging along with ATC talking to me, very cool :0)